- 326.98 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- April 18, 2019 Create Date
- April 18, 2019 Last Updated
The Wisconsin CPCP model supports the behavioral health needs of children and families by providing:
- Provider-to-provider consultation to answer questions and provide information screening and diagnosis, medication management and treatment recommendations for behavioral or other therapy.
- Referral support for providers to assist their pediatric patients and their family with referrals to other mental health professionals and community resources.
- Education and training for enrolled primary care providers.
|Wisconsin CPCP Brief 2019.pdf||Download|