As part of the “Supporting Providers and Families to Access Telehealth and Distant Care Services for Pediatric Care” project, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is offering free technical assistance to pediatric health professionals on the following topics:
- Implementation of telehealth and distant care services in pediatric practice
- Implementation of telehealth and teleconsultation for behavioral/mental health services
- Use of telehealth to support adolescent health promotion
- Use of telehealth for children and youth with special health care needs, including those with autism spectrum disorder, other developmental disabilities, and medical complexities
- Use of telehealth in pediatric practices serving rural and underserved communities
Technical assistance services can include connection to tools and resources and subject matter experts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance requests. Please note, the AAP does not endorse or support the use of any specific telehealth technology and does not provide technical assistance on the use of any one specific telehealth technology.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,000,000 with no percentage financed with nongovernmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.