Cultivating and Securing Safe Spaces in Health Care Centers
- January 31, 5:30 – 7:00 PM ET (2:30 – 4:00 PM PT)
- We will share tools and approaches for advocates to create safer spaces for immigrants and their families. This webinar is in partnership with NILC’s Winning in the States initiative. Register here.
Active Member Webinar
- February 4, 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET (1:00 – 2:00 PM PT)
- We’ll provide a brief overview of threats and opportunities this year; discuss priorities for our collective work in 2019; and answer your questions. Each of our working groups will share plans and we’ll also unveil new subcommittees where you can get engaged on specific areas of work.This webinar is for Active Members only, and you can find the link in the Active member email from last Friday (Jan 25).
Digging Deeper on the Public Charge Policy Changes in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM)
- February 7, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET (10:00 – 11:30 AM PT)
- Join us for updated information about policy changes in the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual. On the webinar, we will review the public charge changes in the FAM; describe what changes immigration lawyers are seeing about consular/ embassy practices so far; highlight the advocacy that partner organizations are doing on this issue; share information about litigation in partnership with the City of Baltimore; share partner education materials about these changes; and answer your questions. Register here.