The AAP continues to be in close communication with leaders at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and are committed to providing you with updates and information about practice recommendations and infection-control measures as it is developed.
In addition, AAP experts have developed a series of webinars to help you stay informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resilience in Stressful Times and Connecting During Times of Trauma: Strategies to support physician resilience while social distancing and caring for patients with COVID-19. (April 9, 2020)
- Coding During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Navigate rapidly evolving ICD-10-CM and CPT coding for telemedicine, telehealth, and COVID-19 diagnoses and procedures during this unprecedented time. (March 27, 2020)
- Telehealth and COVID-19: Offering tips on how to launch telehealth into practice. (March 24, 2020)
- Caring for Children with Complex Medical Conditions During COVID-19: Helping clinicians understand special considerations for children with complex needs, how to prepare your clinic/practice, and how to partner with and support families. (March 20,2020)
- Disaster Management for the Pediatrician in the COVID-19 Response: Utilizing preparedness principles to mobilize pediatricians to adapt protocols, learn new models, and serve as champions for children in a pandemic. (March 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 Pandemic – Clinical Guidance for Pediatric Practices: Strategies for pediatricians to increase infection control practices in their office to protect patients and health care workers. (March 17, 2020)
- Talking to and Supporting Children During a Pandemic: Helping clinicians understand how to talk to and support children during the COVID-19 pandemic, including how to help parents talk to their children. (March 17, 2020)