Learn from a panel of experts what collective trauma is, how the trauma of COVID-19 has impacted children, how to recognize signs of this impact, when someone should seek professional help, coping strategies, and more.
- #1: Collective Trauma 101: Definitions & General Information
- #2: Collective Trauma 101: Strategies for Coping
Access the training here
Video Segments Include:
- Expert panel discussion.
- Each segment is under 30 minutes in length.
- Accompanied by a Training Toolkit with discussion questions and resources.
- Ideal for staff training in one hour. View the video as a team and then discuss the questions in the Training Toolkit.
Additional information here
The videos are produced by the Office of Children’s Mental Health Trauma-Informed Care Collective Impact Team. The Team has held many successful trauma-informed care workshops in the past and has pivoted to providing on-demand video trainings on relevant trauma-informed care topics to further the workforces’ learning in trauma-informed care.